All Bystanders Count is an education program that utilizes a bystander intervention approach combined with a research component to address issues of sexual assault, relationship violence, stalking, and other forms of oppression such as sexism, racism, homophobia and ableism.
All Bystanders Count works with students to:
- Identify behaviors on the continuum of violence
- Develop empathy for those who have experienced violence
- Practice safe and appropriate intervention skills
- Commit to intervene before, during, and after an incident of sexual abuse, relationship violence, or stalking occurs
- Commit to interrupt and intervene when sexist, racist, homophobic, and ableist incidents occur
If you are interested in bringing All Bystanders Count to your campus please contact me at McClure.Stephanie.L@gmail.com or 541.974.3722.